Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Andrew is feeling better and I am so glad!!  It is good to have him up and hear all of his neat ideas and sarcastic comments!

Emily is sick!  Why does this keep happening?!  She has a temp of 102.2 and she feels miserable.  I am concerned for Allie, because she kept carrying Emily around today.  Praying God keeps the rest of us from getting sick AGAIN.

Poor Emily, tomorrow is the Valentine Skating Party and she has worked so hard on her Valentine Box and Valentine cards.  Daniel promised to take it all for her and get her Valentine's.  It is our last skating party in Pensacola, she is so upset to miss it.  We are so going to miss our friends.  I know God has new things in store for us.  It is just really hard right now, because we know what to expect here...we just don't know what to expect there.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry she's sick. :( I hope everyone else stays well. Please don't get sick!

    ReplyDelete