Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February

Emily's 8th birthday party!  She wanted to have a LEGO themed birthday!
 The month of February has been really busy.  Between sickness, and Andrew's foot (still on crutches); getting ready for the High School Banquet, Graduation planning, co-op, PE, golf starting back, a surprise party (pretty cool to get a 39.5 party), Emily's birthday and least I forget school....It has been a busy February.  I thought I should post a few pictures from the past month.

Before the guest arrived she wanted to stop and smell the flowers.

This was her Lego man named Ned.  She came up with the name herself.

More flowers!

Emily LOVES flowers.  They are her favorite thing.  She sings about them and dances with them.

Hitting the pinata Daddy made her.

Helping to hang streamers in the wind.

Her cake was so much fun to make.

Blowing out the candles.  She really had a great party and the weather cooperated so nicely.  We weren't sure if it was going to stop raining in time for the party, but it did:)

Notice Allie's shoes...aren't they fun?
 The High School Banquet was really a neat event.  I have had so much fun shopping with both Andrew and Allie and just getting them ready!  Paul and I both attended as chaperones and it was a really special night!  Our children have made some very neat friends here in Pensacola.
Tyler and Allie

Obviously from Emily's birthday...I don't understand why blogger does this, CRUD MUFFIN AND A HALF, but I guess it is to keep me on my toes and make life more exciting!

Ok, I know they are my children, but aren't they just adorable?  I love them both so much...I am so glad they are such good friends.  Cannot believe Andrew is graduating.

I love this picture!

My son! I love him.  Notice the crutches.

Andrew -I guess I need to center people better.

Allie

Paul and I being completely silly!

Hard to believe these are my babies!  Hopefully it shows how much fun we all have together.








3 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! :D Sounds like it's been a fun kind of busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what fun! I love the pictures. I must say that the new year has been pretty good so far. It has been great getting better aquainted with your family and everyone at PE. :) It has made life so much more exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete