Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation

Andrew came up and put his arm around me!  I was watching for the start of the ceremony so I could send the graduates in and he just came up and put his arm around me!  I love him so much!

Here Andrew is giving "His Charge to His Fellow Graduates"

The day before at rehearsal.

Taking pictures!

This is the Celebration Auditorium where we held the reception.  Paul was fearless and climbed a huge ladder to hang the decorations from the ceilings.


The smile is because Paul mentioned sometimes "life is wacky" a reference to Andrew's video's called "Wacky Wednesdays!"

Love him!

speech

speech     

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Andrew! That is so exciting!! Can't wait to see y'all this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so sweet! I like how the little things were captured (the type of photography I gravitate towards!). Congrats to Andrew and all the other graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome and an amazing day. although the speech was pretty daunting mentally knowing that I was going up in front of all these people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet. :) I was sorry we couldn't make it, but at least we could see you Monday! And maybe we'll make it this Sunday; we'll see!

    ReplyDelete